About Sydney Compounding Services
Sydney Compounding Chemist provides tailored medicines for individual needs. We supply doctors and patients throughout Sydney and the world and ship to most countries. Our Sydney-based laboratory has the latest equipment to ensure your compounded medicines are of the highest quality while remaining competitively priced.
At Sydney Compounding Chemist we offer compound medications for reasons that include (but are not limited to) the following situations:
- When specific medications are generally unavailable from pharmaceutical companies, such as sustained release capsules containing prescribed medicines.
- When we can combine several medications into a single dose for your convenience, such as female hormone replacement therapy, transdermal creams and sublingual trochees.
- When effective medications are discontinued by pharmaceutical companies for various economical reasons, such as migraine preparations.
- Commercially unavailable dermatological preparations.
- When the patient cannot ingest the medication in its commonly available form , we can prepare the medication in a cream form that the patient can easily use including pain management preparations.
- Also it can be extremely difficult to administer medication to animals. To assist with this Sydney Compounding Chemist can compound medications in flavoured doses customised for the individual animal’s taste. For arthritic complaints in dogs we commonly compound liver or chicken extract flavoured anti-inflammatory suspension.
- When treatment requires tailored dosage strengths and flavour additives to make them more palatable for some patients. Physicians regularly want us to prepare paediatric suspensions with Tutti Fruiti flavour.
Here in Australia, Sydney Compounding Chemist, is also serving a widespread group of doctors and patients to meet their individual needs and requirements. Our laboratory houses state of the art equipment to ensure high quality compounds.
Our business has recently experienced a high volume of requests for treatment for intestinal parasites, Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Compounding medications are tailored to the individual and were the original method of dispensing medicines until the arrival of commercial drug manufacturing in the 1950s and 1960s.
Medications can be compounded in different forms, such as a sublingual troche or lozenge, sprays, or a transdermal gel or suspensions for those who have trouble swallowing a capsule.
Compounding pharmacy has recently resurged as new technologies and techniques enable more pharmacists to tailor medications to specific needs.
Robert Herodotou B. Pharm
Sam Moufarrej B. Pharm(Hons) GCClinPharm
Compounding medications are tailored to the individual and were the original method of dispensing medicines until the arrival of commercial manufacturing in the 1950s and 1960s.
With our expertise in the industry, we are proud to give you the best quality products in the market today.